Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Accuracy Of 12volt.com**updated With Box Design**


Recommended Posts

Posted

im going to be building this box next week and I would like to get a accurate design. its going in a 94 Dakota extended cab.

Subs are Rf T1-12 Powered by a Rf T10001bd..

Bix size is 48"W X 15"H X 15"D Tuned at 34Hz...

it shows the port to be 19.1122347.. If its correct how do I split the size for the "L"..

12vcom.gif

Please help...

|Hows this

new_box.gif

New dimensions also

12v.gif

Posted

Its pretty accurate.

Just make the first part of the L 9.5" and the 2nd part 9.5" too.

For a total length of 19"s which will give you a 33.82Hz tune(close enough to 34)

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Posted

With the displacement of your sub's added in, it will give you a 34Hz tune.

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Posted

Awesome...Thanks guys...Another note.. Does anyone know how to place the port made with kerf's? I will also be 45'ing all the corners If I cant kerf the port..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...