Wtb Jl 1000/1

topic, looking to buy one of these.

depending on price, i can pay cash, or we can trade.

I have many subs ft:

1x Orion HCCA 12.2

1x Orion HCCA 12.4

2x MMats Pro 3.0 15's

2x Eclipse Audio sw8012's

And a couple amps:

Sundown SAZ-1500

Sundown SAX-100

so lmk, if we can work something out.

thanks for looking

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

the SAZ-1500 is a great amp, but i want an amp that cam make rated power from 1, 2, 3, and ohm loads. like a jl or a JBL crown series. Just b/c that would be more convienent for me. Also i dont have alot of $$ to spend on battery back up, so w/ the JL i can get by on not spending that must money on an extra batt. example instead of getting a 3100, ill get a 5100 to match my from batt, for a JL1000/1. When i buy a hoopty, that i wanna wall off, then ill work w/ bigger amps, batts, and current draw. It bassically comes down to money. I know my SAZ is worth more then a JL, consequently, i wanna see if i can get alil moeny, whille filling my needs thats all.

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

the SAZ-1500 is a great amp, but i want an amp that cam make rated power from 1, 2, 3, and ohm loads. like a jl or a JBL crown series. Just b/c that would be more convienent for me. Also i dont have alot of $$ to spend on battery back up, so w/ the JL i can get by on not spending that must money on an extra batt. example instead of getting a 3100, ill get a 5100 to match my from batt, for a JL1000/1. When i buy a hoopty, that i wanna wall off, then ill work w/ bigger amps, batts, and current draw. It bassically comes down to money. I know my SAZ is worth more then a JL, consequently, i wanna see if i can get alil moeny, whille filling my needs thats all.

I got a 1000/1 and a 300/4 500 for the 1000/1 Just got board replaced works like new pm me

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz

i actually got a friend selling a jl 1000/1 and another jl 4 channel i believe for 450 all together, i can get a price on just the 1000 for you tomorrow.

nice, plz get back to me, see if he would like any of my gear. I would rather trade then pay. actually, either way (money or trade) he needs to wait for me to go home from college. even for the pics.

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

selling the saz-1500? pm me a price if so

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER