Economics final at 830= aderal and me staying up all night. Any one else having fun with finals this week?

What are yalls plans for the summer?

Im takin a class in june then down to the beach house in the obx and workin, mackin on the beach, goin to the gym, gettin my jeep rollin again, and gettin her to do alil more :hairtrick:

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

ahh i got bout 2 more weeks left... shit summer, its time to have fun and try to get a fucking job.. sucks living away from home and being jobless..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I have got the first of 3 AP tests tomorrow.

AP Statistics = not fun

I will be finished up wednesday I cant wait. I like your tahoe boss. Nice set up 2. how big is that box? iv been wonderin about an 18 in my jeep but im pressed for space

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

ahh i got bout 2 more weeks left... shit summer, its time to have fun and try to get a fucking job.. sucks living away from home and being jobless..

I know what you mean man. I have the same old job i have had for a couple summers but i hate it... but its money and it gives me spendin money for college :01nocomment8so: and makes the jeep/car stereo happy

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

I know what you mean man. I have the same old job i have had for a couple summers but i hate it... but its money and it gives me spendin money for college :01nocomment8so: and makes the jeep/car stereo happy

at least you have a job.. lol.. but yeah im pressed for a job... shit sucks...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I will be finished up wednesday I cant wait. I like your tahoe boss. Nice set up 2. how big is that box? iv been wonderin about an 18 in my jeep but im pressed for space

that setup isn't lasting long ;)

I think 4 will satisfy me :D :D :D

its 9 cubes tuned around 31hz.

you can run 18's in 5 cubes though.

it all depends on how low you want to go.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

that setup isn't lasting long ;)

I think 4 will satisfy me :D :D :D

its 9 cubes tuned around 31hz.

you can run 18's in 5 cubes though.

it all depends on how low you want to go.

Yea i feel ya boss thats why i went with one 15 so i could make sure she dropped deep. I want to get an suv so i can get a couple woofers but thats after i graduate...Maybe a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 :spiteful: Two 18"s haha I might have to take a loan out when i graduate lol

But yea either a couple more or you could step up to a BTL. that should move some air. You could run your amp on there also until you get a bigger one.

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Yea i feel ya boss thats why i went with one 15 so i could make sure she dropped deep. I want to get an suv so i can get a couple woofers but thats after i graduate...Maybe a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 :spiteful: Two 18"s haha I might have to take a loan out when i graduate lol

But yea either a couple more or you could step up to a BTL. that should move some air. You could run your amp on there also until you get a bigger one.

SUV's is where its at for multiple woofas.

I got a plan for 4 DC LVL 4 XL's and 2 RF T4k's.

I'm going to try out DC and see how much better they are. They like lows so they are basically made for me.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

All my finals were either projects or papers, so I don't have to go to any this whole week. I'm already out! Fuck college, school is for fools!!! This semester sucked ass and I'm glad I didn't procrastinate on finals like usual. Work full time starts next week. That gives me all week with no work or school to work on my car and finish the boat. Heh, heh, allright!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!