now to start on the tweeters

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

deaden the inside of the door panel. idk if your suppose to do that. ill be doin the doors too

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats wat ive got done so far it the past three days. Ive also ordered the vinyl to cover the doors, and more power wire for later

Im really diggin those doors, Looks like a factory designed piece all flowing nicely..

I have always used fleece, but what is the material u are using? It looks nice n thin and not all hairy..lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Holy shit, you have skills!

I wish I had skills... Girls like guys with skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.... :P

1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo)

[unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2

DD M1A x 2

10.5 cubes in a tiny car ;)

Australia-03-june.gif

damn that port is massive lol

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

right now the girls like me for my bike,..Its a sledgehammer.

what i was going for is more of a stock feel, so i must be doin it right.haha

as for the fabric. I used fleece once. it took so much resin just to soak into the fleece, i decided to ditch it since a thin material works the same and takes a ton less resin. and it just a stretchy polyester fabric. 1.50 a yard i think. I just go to walmart when im out and go through pullin on every type of fabric they have to find one that stretches good, when i find one i buy a lot of it.

looks good man. you're way better at fiberglassing then i am.

i finished up the parts for the tweeters. but dont have any pics of that now

im still waitin for vinyl too.

I did get a delivery of wire, 50 ft of ground, 25 ft of red power, and 15 ft of blue power. and 500 ft of 18 gauge yellow

my dad took home a 1000 ft spool of 18 gauge speaker wire that im going to use with the yellow to wire up lights and relays.

Posted Image

i also started running 14 gauge speaker wire to my doors. kinda sucked, i had to take off my tire, part of the inner fender things and drill though the doop and add some rubber grommets. and it started to rain while i was doin it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then the other door

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ive usually been gettin tons of my work done on tuesdays, but when i took the wheels off i saw that i need new brakes. so thats gettin done tomorrow.

not too much done today. it was 5:00 before i got my car back from gettin the brakes fixed

i finished runnin all the speaker wire and put in the crossovers. then i started on the centerconsole and dash. i also cleaned off the doors to get ready for deadening

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sutherlands had a dollar isle with paint brushes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

not sure wat im gonna do with the console right now, but i want to have a cover over it to hide my zune.

Archived