3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

very nice work bro. great attention to detail, especially with the wiring.

i like the idea with the conduit underneath for the wire to run through.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

very nice work bro. great attention to detail, especially with the wiring.

i like the idea with the conduit underneath for the wire to run through.

yea i used to just put the wires in, now ive seen that some wire loom and zip ties makes it so much cleaner

spent this mornin gettin ready for the comp, had to take out a battery, and put my back seat in. I also got the comp port one, with one little problem, i didnt test fit because i had to get the box in and wasnt down with the port. so the port and hole are about an 1/8 inch off. Ill fix it later though, haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got my daily port all built up and covered. I don’t know what its tuned to exactly. I think somewhere between 28 ~ 30 hz. Its about 32 before the big kerf at the end. I did the kerf fired it down because the last one I had that just went straight, I could hear port noise since it was right next to me. It came out great. I started covering last night and didn’t know wat I was going to do. I thought about covering it in grill cloth. I did that with the part of the box that holds the subs and it looked nice. I started my covering the top in 3 layers of ¼” foam then thought I should cover that with left over grey vinyl so the with foam wouldn’t show through the grill cloth. But then I liked how it looked. So then I had to figure out a way to do the sides. I didn’t have enough grey. But I had some black. Then I tore apart a piece of cardboard made to look like wood that goes on computer desks. Its been sittin in the corner in my room for about a year now.. so I put it to use.

On to pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like how that port looks like it just peels down, looking very clean.

Posted Image

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

thanks. i didnt want it to look like a big hole stickin out of the back and it helps with not hearing port noise. so i threw some kerf on it.. hah

Archived