Bnib Viper 5901 +accessories

Hey guys. i was going to install this alarm soon but i Really need the cash. I owe my college $1,000 plus i gotta pay a ticket within two weeks. so if anyone out there needs an alarm help me out!!!! :friends:

Posted Image

Everything is Brand new in box. i only opened the alarm for pics.

Price ~$300 + shipping, no trades (i need the cash)

what's included is the VIPER 9501+DUAL ZONE MOTION SENSOR+GLASS BREAK AUDIO SENSOR

Introducing the Viper 5901 Responder LC3 with SuperCode SST 2-way security. This is the 3rd generation of Responder, complete with SST one mile range transmitters. The new Priority icons and text are viewed on a 20% larger liquid-crystal display and the remote is powered by an onboard lithium-ion rechargeable battery, capable of mini-USB recharging. Plus, it is the slimmest display remote on the market. This vehicle security system is packed with the latest features. Don't this let system slip by!

Product Features:

* SST LCD remote transmitter

* One mile range

* Priority icons for simple and clear vehicle monitoring

* Clear text labels on the large LCD screen

* The important trash will display 3x larger than the less critical icons

* Priority User Interface controls 24 functions with 5 buttons

* Dual car support

* Active Temp Check will display the current temperature inside of your vehicle (Displays in either Fahrenheit or Celsius)

* Runtime Reset will extend your remote start run time

* The 2-way transmitter will communicate by way of an audible tone, a vibration, or a visual alert

* In case of an alert, the Revenger siren will play from the transmitter

* SilentMode2 will send the alerts to the transmitter only and not set off the cars siren

* The 2-way pager will notify whenever there is any activity with the vehicle, so you know exactly what is going on

* Each mode is displayed on the LCD screen to remove any doubt of which mode you are in (for example: "Valet Mode" will appear when the car is set to valet mode)

Product Convenience Features:

* XpressPort™ can dock the Innovations Award-winning CANMAX400DEI databus interface into the Responder LC3 CPU, for a direct digital connection to virtually every new vehicle and databus architecture on the planet

* D2D Serial Data Port gives installers plug-and-play connection to all the other XPRESSKIT interfaces

* Virtual Tach means no tachometer wire connection required

* Flex Relays Onboard for remote start and light flash eliminates the need for additional relays the majority of the time

* Control Center combines the Status LED and Valet Switch with the 2-way Antenna, making the switch easy to locate, and eliminating drilling of any holes in the dash

* Priority User Interface includes SmartStart™, Timer Start, Runtime Reset, TempCheck and Silent Mode2 siren-less arming modes

* SuperCode encryption

* Domelight supervision

* Stinger DoubleGuard shock sensor

* Neo Revenger 6-tone siren

* Failsafe starter kill

* Anti-Carjacking (VRS)

* 4 Auxiliary channels for optional functions

* Remote Control trunk pop

DUAL ZONE MOTION SENSOR

This sensor establishes two security perimeters for your vehicle. If the exterior perimeter is violated, your security system will chip to warn away the potential intruder.

A violation of the interior perimeter will trigger the full siren. Works on any cars.

GLASS BREAK AUDIO SENSOR

Audio sensor that detects attepmts to tamper with or break your vehicle's glass

Provides pre-entry protection by detecting tampering and breaking of vehicle's glass.

An additional layer of protection, the Audio Sensor instantly detects attempts to tamper with or break your vehicle's glass

If you need more pics just let me know and i'll post em up. Also if you have any other questions dont be skurd to ask.

Thanks.

*Paypal is preferred

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Bump.... $275+ shipping for all 3 items.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

BUMP BUMP BUMP.... $275 SHIPPED for all 3 items

TNCB

intrested but it may be a week out yet

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

aight. let me know in a week ;)

TNCB

El bumpo. still for sale

TNCB

You might get a better response if you change the title of the thread to "Bnib Viper 5901 +accessories" Rather than Bnib Viper 9501 +accessories. What brand are those extra sensors?

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If you still have it by friday i will take it. Gotta wait for payday

I wanted to get one from jsmoke but he was out

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

keitare

PM Sent

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived