thanks for the good info. I really need to get out there and search somemore and see what feels good on my side i am going to have to take a look at the one your getting.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

thanks for the good info. I really need to get out there and search somemore and see what feels good on my side i am going to have to take a look at the one your getting.

NP man i will have an in depth review come the 12th when i get it, pictures and all. maybe even a video of me firing at the range

NP man i will have an in depth review come the 12th when i get it, pictures and all. maybe even a video of me firing at the range

I can't wait man. I work with lots of weapons but rarely get to mess with nrewer shit. I am going to do the same if ever get my P250.

that would be cool an i will be watching for it.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

685.00 plus tax, ect. i think after tax and dealer fee it was 737.xx out the door. i didnt get a glock because i tried to conceal my step brothers 27 just to see and i felt like i was concealing a brick...this PPS in 1.04" wide so a good difference there.

oh and I also found an awesome place for ammo. Gunbroker.com i signed up for free and there are tons of listings with reputable sellers for cheap

PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER!!!!!!!!! If you did you need to shut your shit down right now! No respectable company PHISHES (look that up please) for info. You stand the risk of getting robbed blind.

whoa really!? i didnt give them anything money related just regular sign up info..screw that place then I retract my statement!

They ask for too much information to be legit. Look up Clark Howard, dude will tell you about every scam out ther.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER!!!!!!!!! If you did you need to shut your shit down right now! No respectable company PHISHES (look that up please) for info. You stand the risk of getting robbed blind.
They ask for too much information to be legit. Look up Clark Howard, dude will tell you about every scam out ther.

well thanks for the info man you saved my ass lol. i was ready to buy..oh well back to bass pro tomorrow