Just bought a brand new Walther PPS .40 for my concealed carry! I go to my class on the 30th of this month and i plan on taking defensive shooting classes after to make me a more confident shooter with it. I have to wait til the 12th to pick it up though...stupid holding periods in FL..

its one sexy ass handgun if I say so myself. its my first handgun so im in bunches to say the least! pics on tuesday when I get pick it up!

walther-pps-1e-left-top.jpg

EDITED I dont know what I was thinking earlier its the PPS like the one pictured not the P99 lmao..

Edited by focalrock4life

damn

nice gun

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Great choice for a handgun. Large for a concealed carry though! haha. Congrats, utilize your consitutional rights to their fullest.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I was looking at the sig 250 as well but I couldnt get over how well the PPS fit my hand the interchangeable grip was a big plus too. German engineering FTW!

here is the holster im ordering:

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html

my dad has it with his glock and you cant tell he has anything packed away tucked or untucked plus he says its the most comfy he has ever owned (been CC for 15 years)

I was looking at the sig 250 as well but I couldnt get over how well the PPS fit my hand the interchangeable grip was a big plus too. German engineering FTW!

here is the holster im ordering:

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html

my dad has it with his glock and you cant tell he has anything packed away tucked or untucked plus he says its the most comfy he has ever owned (been CC for 15 years)

I got it after I met some Sig reps at a symposium. I got a decent discount and love the fact that for a little over a G I can have a .9mm, .45, .40 and .357 all with the same trigger squeeze.

I got it after I met some Sig reps at a symposium. I got a decent discount and love the fact that for a little over a G I can have a .9mm, .45, .40 and .357 all with the same trigger squeeze.

very true, I plan on having this gun as my CC only then im getting a full size kimber custom 1911 for home protection more than likely in .45

or maybe invest in a full size sig as the home defense weapon idk yet