i got 1day shipping back on my sub from dc. havent heard bass in few weeks. but heres the thing that ticks me off. when i go to the tracking number it says its being delivered. fedex dont run past 6:00 here where i live. its been in the vehicle since 12:00(noon) today. i live in a small town. it also said it would be delivered by 4:30. now it dont even show an estimated time anymore. and this isnt the only problem i have had with fedex.. just want to say UPS > Fedex. fedex fails.

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

yup fedex sucks.. i posted a note on my door so they will drop my package off at the office but nope.. fucker took it back to rocklin.. now i gotta drive my ass to rocklin..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

see they fail... so i called there customer support maybe thinking i could speak to a real person and see what is up.. and well first it was a computer/robot thing that sounded like a chinese mixed with mexican lady. and they said it was being delivered to 32327 which is my zipcode. im thinking wtf? my tracking number says its already here.. man im so fucking pissed right now.. its all i been waiting for today..

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

call em back and press zero.. (think thats the right number) and it should forward you to live customer support...

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

call em back and press zero.. (think thats the right number) and it should forward you to live customer support...

are you serious? that computerized shit didnt give me that as an option.

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

ive been to ups and fed ex dist. centers and seen how they load and unload, one man on the ground, one man on the rear of the truck and one in the far part of the truck, grab shit throw it catch/drop hand off and onto the next item ... repeat... lol great care is taken with our packages

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so i did call got the human.. she said it had problems in memphis. heres the thing. its where i live not in memphis and there isnt no weather problems... NEVER USE FEDEX

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

are you serious? that computerized shit didnt give me that as an option.

yuppers.. does it for me...

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio