Guess Who Got 20's On Their Grand Prix Finally.

I am still debating with myself about what to do to lower it. well, the major thing is it is a comp-g and they have upgraded suspension parts, so it hard to find a lowering kit for it. The baggin it part, I would love to do that, but I have got to finish the system then see how much romm I have for a tank and compressor and everything else.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

sorry for the dirty ass car and rims, but I took it for a test ride before i snapped pics, and Illinois weather has been suckass the past few weeks minus 4-5 days spread throughout. Anyways I had been waiting on zissers to get me my lugs, and then finally ryan calls me and tells me they are in. So I run to st. louis pick the lugs up and the run home and slap them on and tada like magic a better looking grand prix. Oh and dont worry all new eibach struts, swaybar, shocks, etc. are on there way to me so I can lower this donk down now. Anyways sorry for the long read, here it is a dirtass grand prix on 20" zenetti stellas on 245/35/20 lexani tires (they were out of nexxan radian's, and its the same tire made by the same company just a diff name so i took 'em.)

-Steven-

Nice whip!!!! just wounder'n why didnt go w/ 22's??? iam from illinois(springfield) also, theres a comp-g here on 22"s and that b**** is BAD