I'm not 18 yet so if I want a secind job it has to be off-the-books. What's a good off-the-books job that i could work early in the morning or more preferably late at night. (the reason i want it late at night or early in the morning is b/c I dont want it to affect my day job)

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

I'm not 18 yet so if I want a secind job it has to be off-the-books. What's a good off-the-books job that i could work early in the morning or more preferably late at night. (the reason i want it late at night or early in the morning is b/c I dont want it to affect my day job)

what about school?

what about school?

soon as the summer starts for me. which is may 19th. and ill quit when college starts.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Hustle, for real do whatever you can. Lawncare, odds jobs here and there, sell your "junk" on eBay. I collect change like crazy, keep all your change you get back and find and over a few months you'd be surprised how much you save. That's how I bought my first system lol.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

lawncare/landscaping for early

at night, do custom work/installs for friends

hustle

pimp hoes

work at a bar as a barback (if you're 18 you can work there but cant drink, say you'll work whatever night hours they give you restocking bottles, loading kegs, moving ice, sweeping, cleaning, whatever they need, cleaning can also be an early morning job)-best way to get a job as a bartender, and around me a good bartender can make 1000 on a really good night, 200-300 on most other good nights

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC