Second Skin Audio

W7 Missing Some Notes

yeah id take the line driver out and try it... or it might be a defective rca cable...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i put new rcas in and I had originally tried it without the line driver...im taking out the audiocontrol eq and crossover and adding just a phoenix gold line driver because I had low voltage before...line driver will be here monday.... and thank you for the note Red-navi....:)

Edited by neutman21

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

You need to start systematically ruling each component out! I would start with the sub, get one that can handle your amp and try to replicate the problem. If it doesn't do it then you know your Sub is F'ed. I would spend money on replacing components when you dont know if they are the culprit, you can waste lots of money doing it that way.

Edited by HUMBOLDT_knock

im getting my phoenix gold tld 22 line driver today...ill see if that helps my amp performance. i have read forums of people having alpine decks that put out low voltage from the sub out (mainly because you have to have the subwoofer control on the cd player turned all the way up to receive the 4 volts with a certain test tone). Ill see how it goes and post if it works or not...thanks for the help so far...

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv