slvrcelicagt Posted March 3, 2007 Report Posted March 3, 2007 what speakers do you guys think put out the best midbass and are quality speakers? price and any personal experience with the speakers would be helpful . i need to find replacement 6.5" speakers. i currently have RF powers and FNQ components. they are not amp powered, just running off a premier h/u.
Chris Posted March 3, 2007 Report Posted March 3, 2007 Ascendant audio. Maybe for 6 1/2's, a pair of Pioneer REV series I hear they got some good sound to them and hit nicely. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 4, 2007 Report Posted March 4, 2007 I always wanted a pair of Adire's Extremis's 6.4s. I heard Jasons on ROE & then I heard Justins in real life in his truck, they are absolutely outstanding. BUT I heard the XXX mids seem to get lower. http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Adire/extremis6.2.wmv
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.