Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port Placement


Grtrat1

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive always built my boxes with subs on 1 side and port on the other...Local shop told me I could hurt my subs by putting the port on one side.. That I should put the port in the middle. Basically make it so each sub is in its own chamber...Is this true?? Im not going for number's, just a decent daily punder..

Thanks

Posted

I have my subs on the same side of the port and always have had boxes like that. I don't see it being a problem unless one of your subs get toasted and the other one different. The only time I'd have separate chambers is if they are running off separate amps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2273 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...