Sonic Electronix

i dont think $1500 will put you into 2 18's and an amp, and if you run those kinds of subs, you NEED to upgrade your electrical....ummmmm........why not try something like a 15" kicker L7 solo baric, and a zx750.1, the sub is 1000 watts rms, and the amp is always rated at more than 750 watts, mine was 938 watts....it is a loud combo...my zx750.1 i had was 1 ohm stable....you could run 2 15's.....

thats only a suggestion....you would have enough money left over for your box, wiring, and a battery....

if someone came to me here with that budget, thats what I would suggest if they wanted a loud system.

personally id go with cvrs. they are cheap and get pretty loud. however they dont require massive amounts of power so elctrical upgrades are not really needed. i got 2 12's and can do just a tad over 140 on music

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i dont think $1500 will put you into 2 18's and an amp, and if you run those kinds of subs, you NEED to upgrade your electrical....ummmmm........why not try something like a 15" kicker L7 solo baric, and a zx750.1, the sub is 1000 watts rms, and the amp is always rated at more than 750 watts, mine was 938 watts....it is a loud combo...my zx750.1 i had was 1 ohm stable....you could run 2 15's.....

thats only a suggestion....you would have enough money left over for your box, wiring, and a battery....

if someone came to me here with that budget, thats what I would suggest if they wanted a loud system.

Not really a kicker fan lol, no 10's either!

As i've already got some saved, the summer is just beginning.....so the $ will be plentiful :clapping:

As of now, i'm focused on the subs being they are the 1st on my list lol

No system as of now..

personally id go with cvrs. they are cheap and get pretty loud. however they dont require massive amounts of power so elctrical upgrades are not really needed. i got 2 12's and can do just a tad over 140 on music

True, very good friend of mine has 2 CRV 15's and a 1400 watt Mean machine amp. Not very impressed w/ the highs or lows of those subs....but that again, could be just me!

No system as of now..

audioque.

two 2400d's and two 18 inch HDC3's = less than 1500 for brand new equipment.

thats over 5000 watts rms.

or 1 3500d for 699 on both of those = way cheaper

ok if your set on the Fi then you gotta do it right. i say go with a pair of 12's and a pair of t1ks or a t1.5k

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

ok but can you fit a 7 cube box in the back of the truck? and can you be able to power each one correctly

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

what about 2 sundown z15s. theres a sale right now, until the 15th. and get a sundown2000d for only $485. thats only$1085 for the subs and amp.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"