Kenwood Dnx5120.. Help?

i bought and probably will get put in tomorrow.. just was wondering if anyone else has or had one and is it good? im only upgrading from a sony h/u LOL.. a big upgrade for me

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

the kenwood HU's are great. I have only seen that in a few pictures of peoples rides. Only heard good things about em.. but i have no personal experience. I hope this help alil.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

picture tomorrow :P lol.. well i need help.. when i plug ipod touch into ipod cable it says ipod disconnected but its connected so i have to use aux wire.. why don't ipod touch work with ipod cable

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

picture tomorrow :P lol.. well i need help.. when i plug ipod touch into ipod cable it says ipod disconnected but its connected so i have to use aux wire.. why don't ipod touch work with ipod cable

if you upgrade the software it should work

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

hey thats a nice stereo man how much was that bad boy?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

it cost me $850 for everything.. it included taxes, installation, shipping, and it itself.. i got it from my stereo dude.. it was $650 itself and $200 for everything esle.. it was $50 tax, $50 in accessories. and $100 for install.. we had to do a shit load of cuttin to get this bitch to fit lol.. i had a single din and this is double.. lol

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

it cost me $850 for everything.. it included taxes, installation, shipping, and it itself.. i got it from my stereo dude.. it was $650 itself and $200 for everything esle.. it was $50 tax, $50 in accessories. and $100 for install.. we had to do a shit load of cuttin to get this bitch to fit lol.. i had a single din and this is double.. lol

Sounds like you got ripped :\

I'm friends with electricians and get all my shit done for free(if I ever needed it that is).