My Civic Paint And Some Of The System (previous)

Do you have an actual K-Series swap...if not the I-Vtec is just gay...or if you dont have nitrous...same gayness.

Shoulda left it blue imho...would get better value when it comes time to sell it.

Obviously you didnt read the whole posts. Thanks for your opinion tho negitive i respect it, i dont care what you think. Lets see your ride..

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Obviously you didnt read the whole posts. Thanks for your opinion tho negitive i respect it, i dont care what you think. Lets see your ride..

Nope didnt read all the posts ya got me there.....and i didnt come on Steve Meades forum and post up my build or anything...and when i did post my vids i for damn sure didnt expect them all to be good comments......

And you still didnt answer my questions?

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

pics should answer your questions and what they dont answer the descriptions with the pics will

Welll after reading through that cluster you call a paragraph i guess i managed to get something out of it.

No NOS and No K Series....soooo as i said in my previous post...just gayness.

Basically like putting SS on a RS camaro...or Type R on every integra out there...and they do...Ricers....

paint it back to stock EBP and have some respect for yourself.

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz