Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How's This Look?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm thinking of going with a 15" Q for these, powered by a Sundown SAZ-1000D

So I've been messing with the RE calculator and think I have come up with a couple of designs. I just want to make sure all the numbers are right on these and see some opinions on which one is better. I like the first one more, sub up port back, does that design output well? How do you make the horizontal and vertical 45's come together smoothly? Also, would the first box fit a 15" BL? I know the second one doesn't have the airspace for a BL which is another reason I like the first one. In case by the time I order I decide to go with a BL (I'm very indecisive)

newbox2.jpg

newbox.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2125 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...