i have the money so it isnt an issue.. but im 17 about to graduate highschool..

my truck has 170k miles on it..

but heres the thing i always wanted 24-26 in rims on it and a black paint job and re do interior.. im kinda stuck between yes i want to do it and no i dont want.. what do you think? as said before money isnt a problem.. i dont know what my mom will think.. and i know my dad would be proud either way i went.. just im not sure yet... so yes i should or no i shouldnt?

i havent found any black rims for my truck yet but i think ima go with flamingo black pearl paint..

paint job will be $2000.

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

yeah.. i want a truck but i dont like the way new chevy look.. i like the way mine does.. but it does have alot of miles and i thought about new camero but idk.. i want a truck though.. i dont like cars.. only car i would get is a 69 ss 396 chevelle or a new ss camero.. otherwise i want a truck.. and a chevy truck.

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

I drive a 97 truck that has 170,000 miles on it. I'm about to graduate then going to work full time this summer and take night classes in the fall. When I start working I'm gonna do a lot of shit to it and if the motor/tranny goes out then I'll drop a new one in. I have a back up truck so I'm not worried about down time. The only reason I'm going this route is because I can't get a loan for a new truck or else I'd go that route.

Honestly if you have maintained your truck well then it shouldn't be that big of a deal. My truck was owned by an old guy before me that did all the maintenace possible and it still runs like new. I've seen plenty of vehicles running strong after 300k.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

x2 on 300k miles. my gf's car has damn close to that many. and so far runs fine. i'd be wary of spending money on a paint job tho. the wheels you can take off at least. the paint you cannot if something were to happen to it

yeah but im like the 5th owner of this truck. i got it with 150k miles on and i always maintain it. i dont do stupid shit in it but idk what they did with it and if they took care of it. only damage ive done to it is shaking it with my bass LOL.

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

I would get a new chevy. I absolutely love the look of the new chevy 1500 single cab. Or buy a used truck with less miles and has the body style you like.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

i like ext cabs and dont wanna do a blowthrough but will if i have too..i like my 2 10s on 3000.. but more wouldnt hurt.. and i will start going to dealerships soon and see what they have.. i live in redneck county and people always abuse their vehicles so i wont really find a truck here in good condition.

edit: if i do get rims and the paint job on it i will take out the backseat and get 2 more 10s with another saz3000 or get 4 more and get 2 more saz3000s. :spiteful:

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

I would invest in another vehicle. You're graduating, think about what you need and not what you want. Save all your money towards college and learn a trade, then fulfill your hobby dreams.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".