Second Skin Audio

Designing Enclosures...

Is RE's enclosure calculator any good?

Anyone wanna figure out a box for cheap?

no I always hear of people being way off

any calculator is going to be off (atleast all that I have seen are)

oh and pm me or post your dimensions I will do it I usually only do it for TDH but I'm not doing anything right now

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I'll be running 1 15" L7. For now I'm only maybe putting 500-1100 to it. I'm running it in 4ohms till I upgrade my alt. The amp I'm using is in my sig, the Eclipse one.

If you want to model sealed, ported, bandpass, tapped horn, front loading horn, dual reflex horn, transmission lines, ANY FLARE for any horn or port you want.

Hornresp can do it all. No other program that I know of can model flares for the ports or horns besides akabak and I've tried that but fuck that...its like C# programming all over again.

I don't see why more people use Hornresp...seems like only HT people use it. Only thing is that it is retarded to figure out...I've been trying for about year and just got the hang of modeling tapped horns.