Sub Disorted? Or Still Not Enough Powa?

If money isnt of to much concern for ya, I would 100% get a line driver to boost your signal anywhere from 5-8Vrms. That will help you all by itself. If your deck has a 2v output, and now your "Y" ing the RCA's, you have a decent voltage loss, plus the length of the RCA's them self will cause a little loss as well. I picked up a Memphis line driver from my local stereo shop for $65 cash (no tax) and made a nice difference.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

If money isnt of to much concern for ya, I would 100% get a line driver to boost your signal anywhere from 5-8Vrms. That will help you all by itself. If your deck has a 2v output, and now your "Y" ing the RCA's, you have a decent voltage loss, plus the length of the RCA's them self will cause a little loss as well. I picked up a Memphis line driver from my local stereo shop for $65 cash (no tax) and made a nice difference.

Thanx, i've been thinking about getting one. just been trying to get my electrical done, and now that i got an extra battery next step will be getting the line driver, Does it matter which line driver to get? i mean i no cheap ones aren't good/ or maybe they are, but i'll stay away from those, audiocontrol? UR memphis?, maybe fosgate? i'll check them out after i'm done with this.. thanx for the input

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

update: well redid my alt to battery and back battery to alt, that helpped alot(had to buy more clamps, $2 dollars a peice) was a desparate buy but oh wells. voltage stays around 14.4 start up and stays there till i play low tunes and it drops to low 13's high 12's, still need that alt, plus i than got 2 complaints from the neighbors, they came up to me and told me to turn it down(neighbors behind my place) said sorry and turned it off lol) Think he wrote my license down. Think they were amazed i was asian not african american(live in the ghetto) and they were lol...:S thanx guys will do more on the weekend!

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.