I didn't know DC Audio level 3's were that good

well now you do :P I'll probably do another video soon with some different songs.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

When i'm done there will be no comparison between lola and blue

-Drew

well then lol

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Im interested as well. Your setup puts mine to shame man! DC Level 3 12's, off AQ 1200d. Whats the box space and tuning for your enclosure, I might in the future fab up another enclosure because after seeing this I still have alot of work. (currently have subs firing up, port rear)

tl: 141.6@42hz

Nice build! Looks like it hits pretty hard. Gotta lot of flex going on! Any idea what numbers she is putting out?

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

Im interested as well. Your setup puts mine to shame man! DC Level 3 12's, off AQ 1200d. Whats the box space and tuning for your enclosure, I might in the future fab up another enclosure because after seeing this I still have alot of work. (currently have subs firing up, port rear)

tl: 141.6@42hz

the car is a major factor too :P I have a hatch so I have that magically effect they have going on :D We tested subs firing forward, no good there. Didn't try firing up since it looked shitty due to seams showing hahah.

Box is 1.52cuft per woofer with a total Volume 3.04cuft and tuned to 32hz.

Nice build! Looks like it hits pretty hard. Gotta lot of flex going on! Any idea what numbers she is putting out?

no idea, haven't gotten metered yet :(

15xtrur.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder what this is going to be.......? :rolleyes:

EDIT: removed dead pic....stupid photobucket.

15xtrur.png

damn photofuckit. guess I'll have to transfer my pics to a new account. WTF, don't see how my bandwidth is exceeded. whatever lol

15xtrur.png

Ok, so I have all the pics on a different photobucket account now. I will go and fix all the fucked up posts with no images later. Need to get to sleep right now lol. For now I will at least update the recent post with a working image link....hopefully. If it doesn't work then it's just photobucket giving me a big fuck you lol.

So here is the pic....

Posted Image

more pics to come later when I wake up :D got a bit more work to do on it anyways.

15xtrur.png

Archived