Sonic Electronix

I have a Pioneer 6600, and Im looking to put in some head rest monitors (around 7in), Im not sure weather to buy cheaper ones or some more expensive ones. Does price or brand really matter? Where can I get some decent ones from? Thanks for the help.

I have a Pioneer 6600, and Im looking to put in some head rest monitors (around 7in), Im not sure weather to buy cheaper ones or some more expensive ones. Does price or brand really matter? Where can I get some decent ones from? Thanks for the help.

By cheap do you mean the Walmart ones that velcro to your headrest, and I always go buy the saying you get what you pay for, as far as where to get them IDK, I got mine custom installed into my headrest at my local Shop.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

By cheap do you mean the Walmart ones that velcro to your headrest, and I always go buy the saying you get what you pay for, as far as where to get them IDK, I got mine custom installed into my headrest at my local Shop.

Maybe not that cheap..but around 100-125 a screen, and i will cut them into the headrest myself. I heard PowerAcoustic makes some decent ones, but theres some on SonicElextronix that look pretty good for the price.

Archived