wow that looks pretty sharp man!! =D

hey question for anyone, with angling the subs UP in a trunk of a car... is there a benefit to that.. cuz i'm getting a 15" and i think it would fit better in my car if it were UP or at an angle.. is there a downfall to angling the subs UP in a car trunk?

06 SCION tC

wow that looks pretty sharp man!! =D

hey question for anyone, with angling the subs UP in a trunk of a car... is there a benefit to that.. cuz i'm getting a 15" and i think it would fit better in my car if it were UP or at an angle.. is there a downfall to angling the subs UP in a car trunk?

Well yeah you lose like half of your spl through vibrating the shit out of the deck/trunk lid. I'm sure its all different depending on the car. I can't speak for everyone but my rear deck is plastic and if I aim my sub straight up that shit rattles like you won't believe. I have found that aiming the subs and port back is loudest in a trunk car. You just gotta find the right position for the box. In my old camry it was loudest with the sub box pushed right up against the back of the seat aimed to the rear, in my little 3, it sounds best with the box pushed all the way up against the back wall of the trunk.

and to stay on topic...

Nice box man, I bet you were like daaaaamn the first time you heard it after putting that port in.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Very nice box man.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I don't have all that much problem with it vibrating all that bad most of the rattles i took care of. And that port was a nice change lol, it rattles the floor of my house from about 50 feet away in my driveway. BUT im having a problem right now, i have no amp at all it has a direct short in it, im going to try taking it to one of the electric stores around my house that repair electronics to try to fix it, cause rockford wanted a good bit to fix it. So im just hoping for the best. And all this happened the day i bought a new digital cap, and never even got to see it in action. :(

And thanks for the complements, i'll get a new video as soon as i get this amp thing sorted out.

2 RF P215's

Rockford 1 farad digital cap

RF X6.c Amp

Alpine head unit

JBL GTO component door speakers and two way rear deck speakers