hard_nox Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 When dealing with a sealed enclosure does the impact of the subs make a difference if they are all facing up to facing the back window? I have a prefab (going to build one soon) with four 12" subs two facing up and two facing the rear. I have tried turning the box in different directions the subs seemed to be quieter and not hit as hard with them facing up and facing forward. When I build my new box would it be better to face all four subs facing straight up? Thanks.
lanman31337 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 Yes, it's best to have all the subs on the same plane. It reduces cancellation. 2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds 1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4 4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's 1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1 1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1 1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass 1 - Alphasonic PCT6551 1 - Lanzar VX830 1 - JBL 22 band EQ 1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU 1 - AudioControl Epic160
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.