ok i dont know how to do anything with photoshop....so someone wanna do this for me....make my box black...

DSCF0161.jpg[/img]

and if ya could put a t4k on the front..kinda wanna see what it would look like..

DSCF0165.jpg[/img]

or put a t4k on the back

DSCF0164.jpg[/img]

o and another thing lol...could some one drop my xplorer a little so i could see what it would look like..

DSCF0126.jpg[/img]

thanks... if anyone could do this i would apperciate it..

o thanks man... just a question though when u do the other ones...like the one were u can see the back of the box behind the seats could u put a t4k on the bottom of the box n possible put 3 bls in the box to??? i would kinda like to get a feel of what it could look like lol... but yeah get your rest n then get back to work fool!!! just playin.... but the one ya did LOOKS SWEET.. dont know if i want to put the amp there though then you would see all the wires... not unless you could make a pic that would show the wires so i could see what it would look like with the wires all nice n clean going to the amp if ya know what i mean.... but yeah thanks again..

jeezz what did you people do to herrie_v... i think he has been sleeping for a couple days now... lol.....

Haha lol :)

Beside working 11-14 hours a day, i have a kind of social life ;) and i have done some other pshops too...

Relax, i did not forgot u:)