Ok so most of you know about my build, anyways. I am only 16 and jut cut grass for income. I had $2200 saved up and in my bank account. I wet ahead and ordered 2 DC level 3 12's a refurb sundown 1200d and my wiring, volt meter and then bought a HU. Anyways so western union had to be gay as heck and cacel my transactions telling m re funds would be returned within a few mins. They top me to ahead and tryseding again Which I did and I had a total of 454$ on holds in Whig caused an overdraft (I waited about 30mins to let funds return but they didn't) anyways so mom found out about it all (she hates it and thinks it's all stupid). So I told her that I got it before summer so I could enjo it and that all my grass cutting money will go to my savings. I now get to replace $1200 before I can buy anything else! I hope to get it done before august and the seeker re better because I need an alternator and battery!! sorry about the rant but imI'm really just pissed because she thinks it is stupid.

/rant

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....