Second Skin Audio

What Kinda Of Paint For A Box?

ok guys, i just wanted to get some info on what i sould do with my box... i really want to paint it. i dont know what kind of bedliner or what i want to use.. so if anyone could give me some help on what they have used or sum pics... and maybe a couple websites i could use to get some or were i might find it localy. thanks for the help.

wrinkle paint. CHEAP! and covers wood great. looks similar to bed coating but is easier to apply in my opinion.

i get my wrinkle paint from autozone. 4 bucks a can. spray it on real thick and then go over it with a hairdryer. you will see it wrinkle up in a matter of seconds.

here is a box i did with wrinkle paint.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=wrinkle+paint

looks good i might have to try that out.....whats the worse it can happen...lol.. so u just spray it on thick then go over it with a hair dryer....sounds simple enough...but i got a big box lol if u just used one can for the front ill prob need 3 for my front lol...45 wide 23 tall n 35 long...

yeah you will need at least 2 cans. i only used 3/4 of a can on mine. spray it on real thick to the point that it almost runs, let it dry for couple minutes, lay on another real thick layer, let it dry for a couple minutes and then throw a hairdryer to it.

ok thanks man... ill def have some pics up by this weeknd...i called my box guy today to see if he will get me some more stuff to brace my box with since 3 people have told me too lol... i think i might just ask him if he will do it.. i think he is prob good with paint but i dont know yet i still have to get ahold of him if he would awser his phone.... so hopfully everything turns out great..