1994 Buick Century

This is going to look so clean. I love how precise and flawless your skeletons are. Your fabric stretching too.

thank you sean........i do take a while on the prep work,,,,,,but it saves a ton of time on the finish work...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

and my good buddy ,,,the UPS man showed up today....JUST IN TIME......

Posted Image

with 2 gallons of resin.........and a pump.... :rolleyes: dont like to be messy :)

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Got the fabric all wetted out..........and that is all I did today....Ill let it cure,rough it up and apply some matt tomorrow..

Posted Image

after wetting out the fabric......a few minor wrinkles showed up...but Ill fix em...

Posted Image

Posted Image

the last time i posted was when i asked about the turbelance and i'm looking at all the updates and all i got to say is "HOLY SHIT THIS IS COMING ALONG SUPER GOOD!!" seriously that's coming along really well for a "thrown together" project haha. and the fiber glassing looks amazing you gotta teach me how you do it... great work man

Great updates! Safety 1st to! Good looking rear deck so far! Now that you got a hair cut u dont have to worry about all that lice! JK

thanks guys.......ive been putting alot of time into this thing....(time that should be speant on my Z) the original plan was to throw this together quick....so I have some tunes........and then get back to work on the cav.......but as you can see.....throw it together is not within my realm of possibility.....

its getting closer though...I have to have the Z up and running........NOT DONE ............but WORKING.,by June.........

so i need to finish up this buick ...quick like..lol

Well............been bustin my ass ,all day long..any of you panty sniffen ass wranglerz wan pix...... :lol:

went through a gallon of resin today..... :)

Archived