Before I Order Everything

OK i have been out of the game for a long time since single voice coil the only choice. :01nocomment8so:

OK here is my plan 2 dc level 5 18" walled running off of a team catus sound 5kw. This is my problem the only alternator i can get for my car is a 160 amp and i dont know if i can get another alternator to fit. My question will i be able to get away with loading up on batterys or will my volts drop to low :help:

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

you won't properly be able to charge the batts with a 160 amp alt.

I had a stock 150 amp in my tahoe with a kinetik hc1400 and stock battery and it was having trouble with that.

stepped it up to the 300 amp and now I can charge both fine.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

You should be just fine charging with that. As long as you keep it nice and tight, do the big 3, do multiple runs from front battery to rear battery bank, and keep all connections nice and tight you will be fine. Make sure you have solid grounds though, one of the most important rules of thumb.

Throw about 3 Kinetik 2400s in the back along with a nice front battery and you will have ample battery power for that amp. 160A is fine to charge those.... some big guys charge a whole bank on that lol. Not the best idea but it work, so you will be just fine.

who did you go to for alts? no one had an alt for my car till i called mechman and he made me one. 250amps.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Have you contacted mechman yet. I have an 02 hyundai accent and I can fit a 250 in there from mechman with direct bolt on no modification.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

i called exssive amprage the car is a 87 honda accord hatchback ill try mechman tommrow

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??