Super Tweeters

ok well i have a pair of pyle pro bullet tweeters in my car and theyre not really giving me what i want. i need a nice sounding super tweeter than will reproduce some mid range and highs. give me options. so far ive been looking at some audiopipe atx 3230, im not looking to spend alot of money on tweeters 50-60 max.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

• 2 weeks later...

Super tweeter is usually a tweeter used only for super high notes and is crossed over above the tweeter. So something like 15khz and up. Is this what you are looking for?

Wiki page to back me up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tweeter

If by super tweeter you meant bullet, or pro audio tweeter, then the eminence APT-80 is pretty nice. Selenium has a similiar offering thats a few bucks cheaper. Personally I run Peerless textile domes and coundnt be happier.

bullet / pro audio is what i mean, ive been looking at the selenium. might pick them up, im not sure yet. i played around with the settings on my HU and my bullet tweets sound a lil better now

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

if you can get a amp on the super tweets, they sound really good... i got a vid of just my highs on +15 treb on youtube and i can stand about 50-60 yards away and still hear it crisp..

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have a kicker kx 150.2 that im going to be using just for highs, im still looking for an amp for my mids.

hey army guy do u have the apmb-6 or the apmb-6nd for mids????

and which tweeters u have?

its all in my profile thing under my post.. i got a 2 channel amp, i dont have anything on my mids untill i switch out the 2 chan for a 4 channel amp, so its all on highpass right now

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

kool, my friend has a pretty nice audiopipe vocal set up lol he has four 10" mids and a pair of 6"mids and four bullet tweeters. sounds real loud lol

damn army them mids n highs soundin sweet as hell man, how much did ur mids n highs setup run ya? those sound better than my kickers by far, n sounds like its got good midbass

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i think the tweets were about 40-50 bucks, i get a good deal from the owner of the shop because i promote for him, so i get everything at his cost LOL... and i got the mids in my doors and rears for about 100

Team DC Audio