Super Tweeters

check ebay, ive found those mids on there before.

theres alot of brands making these kinda mids and highs ie soundstream, whip audio, o2, beyma, audiopipe to name a few.

i personally run whip audio mids and im very ssatisfied with them.

Edited by _AnGeL_

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Iv paired these apt tweeters with eminence 6.5s on my 50.4 and was amazed at how good and loud they sounded together on such little power when I got them dialed in right. Tweets where 25 apiece and the eminence cost me 30 apiece.

and I know angel can vouch for me also on how good and loud PA speakers sound if placed and dialed in right.

290-532_s.jpg

290-400_s.jpg

Edited by Zade08

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Iv paired these apt tweeters with eminence 6.5s on my 50.4 and was amazed at how good and loud they sounded together on such little power when I got them dialed in right. Tweets where 25 apiece and the eminence cost me 30 apiece.

and I know angel can vouch for me also on how good and loud PA speakers sound if placed and dialed in right.

290-532_s.jpg

290-400_s.jpg

yesser, as far as vocals are concered i will never go back to anything else lol pro audio for me plz :D

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Angel get the seleniums if you can from parts-express.com. Vj (bitch with the blacked out mini) bought an ass load of them and they sound really good too. I just bought my eminence cuz the selenium tweets where to big for my taste and I got a good deal on them.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Angel get the seleniums if you can from parts-express.com. Vj (bitch with the blacked out mini) bought an ass load of them and they sound really good too. I just bought my eminence cuz the selenium tweets where to big for my taste and I got a good deal on them.

yea, ive looked into them but like u said theyre huge and ugly as shit lol

Still the eminence apt-80 tweets arent small but there half the size of the seleniums. Just get em off of parts-express.com. they have all the pro audio shit you could ever want pretty cheap. Like I said I know a shop here locally thats a freind with my boy so I got my 6.5s 10 bucks cheaper and my tweets 5 bucks cheaper. You might wanna ask around locally though.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

if you can get a amp on the super tweets, they sound really good... i got a vid of just my highs on +15 treb on youtube and i can stand about 50-60 yards away and still hear it crisp..

Is this for real?! that was crazy! :D you could hold hold a consert with those tweeters! :drinks:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids