Sonic Electronix

Ok heres the deal. I have a 2000 chevrolet cavalier coupe and i want to put a decent sized system in it. I first planned to do 2 15" DC lvl 4's in a 8cu enclosure tuned to 32hz but figured it would demolish my car now im thinking 4 DC level 3 12"s. I really dont plan on going to compititions or anything i just want a insane daily beat for a small car. Im powering it with a sundown 2000D and i have all my mids and highs already installed. In the dc video's section theres a neon with two lvl 5 15's i believe and the windshild and roof flex like no other!!! Dont get me wrong thats awesome but not for me. As a real first system what should i go with? It would be nice to have the backseat and have it all in the truck versus the wall. Any ideas what could i do? thanks

Edited by fis10

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

what is your budget?

1 18" lvl 4xl in the trunk would pound like a motha...

I can go with pretty much anything that can fit. I would like to stay with DC though and that would be powered with a Sundown 2000D. I think the two level 4 15's would be louder then one level 4 xl 18 with the cone area. Would the lvl 4 15's walled demolish my car would you think??!! You guys have more experience then me this would be my first and only build so i want it right the first time. I dont want to go through 3 systems and 10,000 enclosures so i need the help now!!! Someone please chime in!!! I can pay a few bucks for for guidence

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

they wont "demolish" your car, but they will try ;)

u could fit 2 18" lvl 4s in a wall instead of the 15s.

my car might be demolished though. once i can save the money for the subs, im doin 4 15" lvl 5s walled with 12kw daily/18kw for comps :diablo: !

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

they wont "demolish" your car, but they will try ;)

u could fit 2 18" lvl 4s in a wall instead of the 15s.

my car might be demolished though. once i can save the money for the subs, im doin 4 15" lvl 5s walled with 12kw daily/18kw for comps :diablo: !

I did a little calculating and unless im doing it wrong all i can fit is 8.4 cuft comfortably :hairtrick:

Id think those 15's would be perfect for that am i wrong? what tuning should i use?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts