Noob To Comps, Help Please

Might as well ask here, I just got through reading all the rules for DB Drag, and from the looks of it I would be in the Street Stock Class, I am running about 1800 rms. My question is my back seats fold down, would this be allowable in the comp, I believe I gain as least 1 db, by folding the seats down.

maybe im a dick, but it seems to me that the best place to ask is in your own thread, thanks.

to everyone else thanks for the info, i will be asking more questions and your help is appreciated. the comp is in Glen Burnie @ USAudio

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

maybe im a dick, but it seems to me that the best place to ask is in your own thread, thanks.

to everyone else thanks for the info, i will be asking more questions and your help is appreciated. the comp is in Glen Burnie @ USAudio

But why make an extra thread when there is a thread already asking about rules and regulations, if everyone did that then there would be hundreds of threads asking about stuff that isnt in the fine print of the rules.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

good info above,

if your box is below the window line you would be in SS-NW in dB drag.

its best to play a 3 second long tone at the frequency your car peaks at.

You can ask the judge for practice tome on the meter, use an official db drag disc that the judge can lend you, and just play tracks 7 and 8, and ask the judge what you peak frequency was.

Then the next round just play that frequency.

x2 but dont play it at high volumes when you do a sweep play it at say volume 10 just so it registers on the meter (dont wanna go fucking up your subs)

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

x2 but dont play it at high volumes when you do a sweep play it at say volume 10 just so it registers on the meter (dont wanna go fucking up your subs)

IMO this badly effects the accuracy of the result - if I'm sweeping I do it as loud as I can without blowing shit up.

If you have the time the best way to do it is to burp, bump 1hz, burp, so on and so forth.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

true i just blew a sub doing that a long time ago and since then played her safe (blew a 9515 off a crossfire vr4000d in a wall doing a sweep) DCFC0158-1.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0