I have for sale a 1995 Ford E250 Econoline van with the 5.8 L (351) motor. Asking $2,200

If your looking for a great work van or need a van to transport a large group of people around this van is for you.

This Van runs / drives great. Maintained regularly.

The van has 197,000 miles on it. 90% of miles are highway miles. Transmission has been professionally rebuilt (by A&B transmission of Eagle lake)in October of 2007, Trans has about 5,000 miles on rebuild and works great. I have gotten up to 16.75 mpg hwy, with van loaded with DJ equipment.

Options this van has:

Pwr windows, Pwr locks, cruise control, tilt steer,A/C, tow package .K&N re usable air filter. Tinted windows all around, vent visors, front part of van has sound deadener (like dynomatt).

Cd player, Compustar 2 way security system (with remote entry),

This van currently has the front two bucket seats, more seats can be arranged.

Tires are at least 80%, van was aligned when tires were put on. Fresh oil change 4/30/09

Here is a list of parts that have been replaced:

Ball joints both upper and lowers,rear bearings and seals, rear differential fluid changed, fresh brakes all around, distributor cap, rotor, plug wires, plugs, radiator, thermostat, egr valve sensor, ignition module, a/c compressor, drag length, shift column and new over drive button and wires.

Rims and Tires in picture are not the included tires in sale, all tho they are avail for an additional $400. The stock wheels with 80% tread are included in sale. The large tires were just used for pics am trying to sell them for a friend. Did not daily drive with the over sized tires. Stickers on van will be removed upon purchase.

Only trade I would consider would be a enclosed trailer.

IMG00131.jpg

IMG00130.jpg

IMG00127.jpg

Upper Midwest Promoter

mwspllogo.jpg

Adam Prange

http://midwestspl.com