Honda Civic Lowering Questions?

Dam don't complian. They could put a RB26DETT in the pathfiner which will have 306hp. I love Skyline engines. The labor cost with everything was $7,000 but going from 160hp to 306hp is the best but I would loose 4 wheel drive but I would love to have 306hp.

Shit Son! 7g's aint shit for all that horse power... i wonder if that engine will fit in a datsun 510. LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol that kinda hp would be nice. Once i have enough money in the account im ordering the B18c1 and a complete Greddy turbo kit. Run it at about 7 psi for daily driving and i should be good.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak

Man I would love the Rb. My friend in Cali has a 240Sx with a Rb26. Shit that car moves. If I get the engine upgrade, Upgrade the turbo for more power. YOu say burrito that is a cheap upgrade for the car. I love the engine I have in the car. Has a VG30E. I can get ECU, Intake, Muffler, Ignition, all new wires, high performance pistons and more stuff. I could possibly get it to 250hp max but wil require alot of money but go to 200hp at least. Car has 200 lb/ft torque which is really good.

Man I would love the Rb. My friend in Cali has a 240Sx with a Rb26. Shit that car moves. If I get the engine upgrade, Upgrade the turbo for more power. YOu say burrito that is a cheap upgrade for the car.

if thats installed out the door... that price is bangin fro show! what transmission are they using? does that include exhuast? are your factory torsion bars strong enough for that engine? how about a warranty, does that include a warranty? and most of all... with all that HP how are you going to stop that tank once it gets going (brakes)?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

No The engine cost $5,000 with a ll the turbos and all thing. So everything together will be=$14,000. I think I will keep the same engine. 200 lb/ft torque is alot for a 12 year old car. It runs like a champ still. Guy in Texas which will fix the engine said see could get 200hp and 250 lb/ft torque out of the stock engine for $5,000 including all parts so.

No The engine cost $5,000 with a ll the turbos and all thing. So everything together will be=$14,000. I think I will keep the same engine. 200 lb/ft torque is alot for a 12 year old car. It runs like a champ still. Guy in Texas which will fix the engine said see could get 200hp and 250 lb/ft torque out of the stock engine for $5,000 including all parts so.

Shit Son! i knew you were just pulling our legs again... LOL

Guest Nismofreak

For the car I would get stillen intake 5hp, Hks muffler 10hp, MSD igniton 10hp, Ecu upgrade for extra 27hp,and engine overhaul with 25-50% hp increase so it will be major power. I would spend money on a system first so.

Yea you Nissan fans, I have always wanted the 240. I have had the Rx-7. I have the Civic Now, I had a lowered Nissan Hardbody in the Middle 90's. That mug was clean..Don't laugh though..I had gold and chrome Dayton spokes, Mercedes Green with gold metal flake paint, and Gold fender trim...It was OG Gansta, but those were like I said the Early and middle 90's..I love Honda's. My wife has an 03 Accord and I have the 96 Civic...I have 2700 bucks for my swap right now.. Just am having a hard time deciding..H22 Would be the coolest because in my town there are 0 h22 civics..Only one or 2 H22 Preludes...But they are Stockers...

well my dad is at the lowering place right now getting the back end lowered. Cost me another 200 for new struts. FUCK this is beggining to get expensive. I will snap a pic once it gets in.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)