Alright so I pulled some things out of my car and I need to get rid of them to save up for my next build. Got a couple of things here. I wanna start on my next build!! I know they arent top of the line, but we all have to start somewhere. ^_^ items are 10/10 working.

Power Acoustik OV1-2000d-comes with remote SOLD!

3 Farad Cap by SPL $30 shipped SOLD!

RF 16 gauge spekaer wire (16 ft) $8 SOLD!

1.6 Farad Cap by American Legacy $15 SOLD!

Soundstorm Crossover $30 TRADED!

Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz

do you have the bulb for the spl cap? i need another cap, my stinger 1f cap is takein a shit on me n mounts is broke, and what does that eq do exactly?

and what wattage is that amp @ w/e ohm? i need somethin for around 500 or so @ 2 or 1ohm, are u lookin for any trades?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

still have this amp? if you have it when i get my check i may have to get it from you.

do you have the bulb for the spl cap? i need another cap, my stinger 1f cap is takein a shit on me n mounts is broke, and what does that eq do exactly?

and what wattage is that amp @ w/e ohm? i need somethin for around 500 or so @ 2 or 1ohm, are u lookin for any trades?

YGPM :8)

still have this amp? if you have it when i get my check i may have to get it from you.

YGPM :8)

Team Bass-Hz

• 2 weeks later...

whats the lowest u can go on that spl cap shipped? will u take $20 shipped for it? if so im off to the store to put money on my card n i'll be back to get it if its a deal

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif