Sonic Electronix

if you did a little research on this very board then you wouldnt have needed this post whatsoever. this is one of the most asked questions on this board next to this vs that.

if you did a little research on this very board then you wouldnt have needed this post whatsoever. this is one of the most asked questions on this board next to this vs that.

um well thanx i thank but i did a search and i found that the diagrams for dual 1 and 2 but that was only half the question the other part was would it be safe to run each channel to a voice coil since it is a dual mono block amp and puts out 1600 watts at 1ohm throw each channel. and i searched all over for the answer to that one and came up with nothing so if you don't mind any help? with out being so rude i only asked a simple question no need for the h:vava:stility. im only trying to learn be4 i waste all my income. :unsure:

would it be safe to run each channel to a voice coil since it is a dual mono block amp and puts out 1600 watts at 1ohm throw each channel.

no such thing as a dual monoblock. alot of monoblock amps come with 2 sets of terminals to help make wiring easier.

but i would go with a Sundown, Diablo Audio Technologies, Audioque, RF, Kicker. those are all great choices for a BTL.

no such thing as a dual monoblock. alot of monoblock amps come with 2 sets of terminals to help make wiring easier.

but i would go with a Sundown, Diablo Audio Technologies, Audioque, RF, Kicker. those are all great choices for a BTL.

your wrong the colossus IS a dual mono block

either run it at 2 qohm loads or bridged at 2ohms depending on the subs you decide on OP

your wrong the colossus IS a dual mono block

either run it at 2 qohm loads or bridged at 2ohms depending on the subs you decide on OP

thanx James i knew i wasn't crazy and what i think ill do is get a dual 1 so ill have both options (bridges at 2ohms or at 2 1ohm loads) so then i can play with it and see wats best for me