Sonic Electronix

Sos! Do Anyone Make Alternator For Opel Vectra Cd 1999 2.0liter

I need a alternator for my Opel, but I can`t find one! My new system is going to be about 11KW and my OEM alternator just won`t cut(at all!) So if anyone know of somebody who can make one that fits my car, please let me know. 200-300A alternator is what I am aiming for. Thanks in advance :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

I need a alternator for my Opel, but I can`t find one! My new system is going to be about 11KW and my OEM alternator just won`t cut(at all!) So if anyone know of somebody who can make one that fits my car, please let me know. 200-300A alternator is what I am aiming for. Thanks in advance :)

I bet either Mechman or Rob from DC can help the alternator, but I dont see how you are gonna fit a system that big in that amount of space, 1 for 11kw your gonna need probably at least 3-4 good batterys minimum, anyways what are you planning on putting in it?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I bet either Mechman or Rob from DC can help the alternator, but I dont see how you are gonna fit a system that big in that amount of space, 1 for 11kw your gonna need probably at least 3-4 good batterys minimum, anyways what are you planning on putting in it?

I will have a lot of batteries before I have the system up and go. Do not want to destroy everything because of lack of power ;)

Until now I have ordered:

2 fully loaded Fi BTL 18"s

2 dynabel BF 8501 monoblocks 5000wrms (hand made in Norway, INSANE AMPS)

3 Dynabel 150rmsx2 channel

3 RF T162S

1 RF T152S

Alpine CDA-9887R

All cables are from Knukonceptz

2 Kinetic HC2400 (gonna need more of those I think)

All this in a Opel stationwagon :D;)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

I will have a lot of batteries before I have the system up and go. Do not want to destroy everything because of lack of power ;)

Until now I have ordered:

2 fully loaded Fi BTL 18"s

2 dynabel BF 8501 monoblocks 5000wrms (hand made in Norway, INSANE AMPS)

3 Dynabel 150rmsx2 channel

3 RF T162S

1 RF T152S

Alpine CDA-9887R

All cables are from Knukonceptz

2 Kinetic HC2400 (gonna need more of those I think)

All this in a Opel stationwagon :D;)

LOL ok I thought you were planning on fitting a 11kw in an opel speedster or something(that was racking my brain for awhile), it should sound crazy once it's all said and done, and if you do a build log in the forum, make sure to take lots of pictures of the build as everyone on SMD tends to be pic whores LOL.

Edit: Im stupid didnt pay attention to the topic name just saw alternator question and jumped in, its been a long day.......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

LOL ok I thought you were planning on fitting a 11kw in an opel speedster or something(that was racking my brain for awhile), it should sound crazy once it's all said and done, and if you do a build log in the forum, make sure to take lots of pictures of the build as everyone on SMD tends to be pic whores LOL.

Edit: Im stupid didnt pay attention to the topic name just saw alternator question and jumped in, its been a long day.......

I will definately make a build log here! It is this site who has inspired me and make me go crazy :D there are so much talented people here, this site is very addictive too :D Its been a long day for me too, just come home from 12 hours work day. but can`t sleep because of I got that alternator issue on my mind!

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Archived