Jump to content

Help On Picking Components


b_smiff

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright, the amps for my highs I currently hav are a kicker 200.2 and 350.4. I'd like to use one or the other on some new components for my a pillars. I want something loud, but cheaper. No more than 120. Preciate any suggestions.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Posted

if youre going to spend 100-200 on parts and then tons of labor, why not save a bit to put a great part in it?

as far as suggestions, rockford power, jbl power, focal, rainbow, hertz, alpine, etc.....you have thousands of options, choose one and run with it. maybe try the fusion 3 ways and do mid and tweet in A pillar

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

I'm gettin the pillars done for free, so, you kno.

And as far as the 3 way sets, that's kinda wat i'm lookin for. and I just put a brand new setup in, so money is low, but i'm sure i can get a pretty decent set for 100-120

EDIT: The pillars aren't FREE but im tradin 2 of my old CVR 15s for the pillars done and painted. No money involved tho.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Posted

hey man, whats up. I met you yesterday at truck show here. Your subs sound real good, will only get louder after breakin them in good. I was driving the white expedition. Congrats on winning too. Let me know of any shows up there or around

2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator

Posted

If your going to do pillars you should spend a little more than 120 on a pair drivers, I like really like the the Focal K2 Power series my self.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...