For Sale/trade 15" Aa Mayhem

well ive decided to try something else so im selling the mayhem. i originally bought it from brian. its been wired at 2 ohms on my saz3000d so it hasn't seen over 2000 watts and it still sounds great just wanna try something different. 275 shipped or if your local ill do 300 for the box and sub. the box is 4.3 @ 33. may take a trade just depends what ya got ;)

cc0ed1c3.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yes its a d1

and here is the box..

64797774.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

lol im not shipping the box. here is the only vid i have cause i have my iphone i use for my camera and it doesn't have video.

th_PICT0207.jpg

That is really cheap....I'm thinking about picking this thing up just to have it cause the price is so good.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

well ive got 2 other people saying they want it..who ever puts cash in my paypal first gets it.

bump 265 shipped