Sundown Audio

Need Help!

Guest Nismofreak

Guest Nismofreak

Yah immune system is weak not so weak but I will get virusus very quick. I will finish at Spring Break but need to get caught up, raise my grades up, and make you guys proud. :lol:

It has the same effect as switching the positive and negative wires from amp to sub. Just easier. If you still don't get it, don't worry about it.

Edit: I hope I didn't sound like a dick there, I was just saying its not normally that much of a difference.

Edited by sean 371

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Guest Nismofreak

Yah I'm have to learn about this more. Didn't sound like a Dick. It's cool. I know how to set up the speaker amp but sub amp I suck at. I put up the post because best buy fucked up my dads system so I need to fix it or get new speakers and subs. They are stupid and retarded but back to topic sorry. Front left speakers stopped working same with the rear right. O what a disater. I might get that sub and amp for him so thats why I'm asking.

Edited by Nismofreak

I wouldn't worry to much about the effects fo phaisng to much yet. You still have alot of basics to get a grip on. Go to the site I listed above and read everything you can from the glossary. also go here

http://www.installer.com/tech/

then look for links to get as much info as you can. Then start getting the equipment and testing what you learn. Put the time into reasearch and learn not just ask questions

Guest Nismofreak

I know alot about audio but tunning sub amp is a mystery for me. Speaker amp I just learned how to set up. Thanks for the help guys. Wish me luck on repairing Best buys mistake. :lol:

Edited by Nismofreak