Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

149.5 @ 41Hz yesterday due to the duct tape not being in the rear deck and the sides of the enclosure to try and seal it from the trunk :(...not that it's a horrible score or anything, but im really looking to break 150 every run after some work I can hopefully get around to in the near future.

I may be cutting the mounting rings for my 2 pairs of rear components tonight...pics if anything happens.

Wow...I dont even know why I posted this in my video thread...I guess this'll go in the actual build thread :(..ugh, i need sleep

Edited by Pioneer~Saturn

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5996 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...