Sundown Audio

Hifonics Titan Series Txi1508d

Jeep03

So yea, as some of you know i had trouble with my kenwood amp overheating like crazy. Luckily it still hitting and it works :). It works for like 45 min on a HOT day and it will turn off for 30 seconds and kick back on hitting with no problem, but this baby gets hot as hell like no tomorrow.

so i decided after 3 1/2 overheating months i finally ordered the Hifonics Titan Series TXI1508D. Yes the rms i believe are like 100 rms less but it sure kicks the hell out of my 175 rms to each speaker right now with my kenwood amp. lol. Its the class A series amp so powering 2 kenwood 12's isnt the best way to go for it lol. i just dont know if my speakers can handle the new amp i just placed about 5 min ago. lol.

so yea tell me what yall think about it cons/pros. ive always had my eyes on hifonics amps just because they look beast.

it was $187 at amazon and shipping was $29 so it came out to like $217.52 the same price on AudioSavings.com

so yea tell me what yall think if yall need more info on my setup just let me know i have a thread burried in here somewhere lol

ahh sundown i know those are even more beast. but arent they a little big? at least the ones ive seen lol. and im not looking to take up all that room in my jeep..

oh and lets not even begin with dat. those things are scary

Edited by Jeep03

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

i think that comes str8 from the owner jacob, if im not mistaken that his ebay account.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!