Awesome!!!

It sounds badass now, and wasn't hard.... or expensive.

I hacked off the resonators, then cut the tips off of them. I purchased two pieces of straight pipe($20 @ crappy tire), cut them to the right size, and welded the resonator tips on them.

put in place, the tips are basically in the exact same spot that they were when the resonators were in.

I haven't yet put a mount on them, but I think a couple of eye hooks welded on to the pipes will hook right on to the existing resonator mounts.

It was a quick and dirty job, the pipes were just welded back on to keep the exhaust coming out in the same spot..... there on good enough to hold...... the MIG ran out of CO2, but still got the job finished.

I gotta go pickup my gf from work in a couple of hours, and shes gonna get in, hear it and say(with a priceless look on her face, knowing what my dad spent on his Magnaflows on his dodge pickup that almost sound the same to someone who doesn't know) "What did you do?" ......

I'll reel her in a bit before I tell her it was only a $20 job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2WLoU-8Eso