I'm sick of F*@king around

I was in the same kind of situation you are in with wantign to start out with Fi Qs at the begining of the season, then going with the BTLs sometime during the season. A few people talked me out of that saying I would spend far more money doing that that I would actually want to. Told me to get the BTLs right off the bat and never look back.

So that's what I'm doing. :) I would advise you to do the same thing. I can just about guarentee that you'll be running the BTLs longer than 6-12 months after they are installed.

Now I'm in another situation.. Do I go with 4 18s or 6 18s. God I hate decisions. Good luck with yours.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

The only reason Im not gonna run the BTL's, is becuase I got such a deal on the RE MT 18's.

I would put money on it that if you installed the BTL's they wouldnt come out Unless you were completly redoing the system, They sound that good while getting stupid loud.