Sonic Electronix

so me and my boyfriend were yard sale hoping for old air conditions so he could use the parts for his computer well we find the perfect deal 2 for $50 and my boyfriend had $100 on him so he went for it then the guy pulls out 2 12" alpine subs and offer them both to us for $50 but my boyfriend turned him down though he thought it was a great offer then the guy told him hed give them both to us for $20 and my boyfriend wouldnt turn that down so since my boyfriend already has 2 18" hes giving them to me :yahoo: so now hes going to build me a box and replace my whole cars audio system but ill have to keep you all updated

so me and my boyfriend were yard sale hoping for old air conditions so he could use the parts for his computer well we find the perfect deal 2 for $50 and my boyfriend had $100 on him so he went for it then the guy pulls out 2 12" alpine subs and offer them both to us for $50 but my boyfriend turned him down though he thought it was a great offer then the guy told him hed give them both to us for $20 and my boyfriend wouldnt turn that down so since my boyfriend already has 2 18" hes giving them to me :yahoo: so now hes going to build me a box and replace my whole cars audio system but ill have to keep you all updated

any pic and wut type e,r,s,x

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

haha idk if you wanna see me just look up my boyfriends account

but hes going to do that tonight for any1 who wants to see

we are pic whores here duh we want 2 see xD

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Well fellows, I introduce to you my gf... anyways yea, the subs are the e models. A little bit older but for $20 I figured I couldn't go wrong... obviously you can see she is pretty excited. ill get some pics up later, im working with some college loan stuff right now. And for all of the fellows who want to see my gf, enjoy a vid. Ive got a build log if you would like to see the conditions of the vid... all ill say here is they will be better once I actually get stuff in right.