Anyone Have One Of These Hydraulic Crimpers?

Hey everyone,

I was looking for a decent set of crimpers and kept finding the hydraulic crimpers being WAY to much money... until I ran across these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=66150

I was just curious if anyone had ever purchased or used a set of these and if you could tell us how they perform. Looks like a KILLER deal, but kind of trying to see others opinions before I throw down the cash for a pair.

Any input appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I was looking for a decent set of crimpers and kept finding the hydraulic crimpers being WAY to much money... until I ran across these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=66150

I was just curious if anyone had ever purchased or used a set of these and if you could tell us how they perform. Looks like a KILLER deal, but kind of trying to see others opinions before I throw down the cash for a pair.

Any input appreciated!

I Dont have that much XP with Hydralic Crimpers but I do have a pic from a Hydralic Crimp, this is from Chargers Trooper Build, Cut open by a Hacksaw to show the fusion

formed.jpg

And this is the crimper that did that I believe he said it was a 16 ton crimper, and its pretty big

crimper1.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I don't have any XP with them either but I think they look good and the deal looks really good too. :D

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

I don't have any XP with them either but I think they look good and the deal looks really good too. :D

Oh man, was hoping there would be someone around here with a little XP with these little buggers!!! Might just have to pull the trigger, buy them, and give em a try. Will have to make sure to leave a review of them if/when I get them. Seems like a KILLER deal at 1/10th the price of normal Hydraulic Crimpers I have seen and fairly easy to operate....

Archived