Erics Impala Wall Build -- BTL 18's - Saz-3500d -- DC Power 270sp Installed

got some more done and im taking a break for a couple hours, gonna start back up when the sun dies down a little.

this is one of the two braces that will be on the front top piece where the port is gonna be.

Posted Image

other one

Posted Image

back piece on with aluminum angle braces

Posted Image

lookin more like a wall now :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

lookin good

cant wait to see this thing done!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

thanks yall :wub: ill have some moar pics tonight ;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

few more random pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

loving the pic keep them comming and just asking on your baffle why do you have the screw sticking out that far just wondering

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

well the baffle is 2 and a 1/4 thick and i used 3 inch screws. just wait for it...not done yet ;):rolleyes:

well the baffle is 2 and a 1/4 thick and i used 3 inch screws. just wait for it...not done yet ;):rolleyes:

cool hope your not done i dont think the subs would do very good the way the box sits now lol

like i said it looks good man cant wait to see more

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived