150+ In A Explorer

how hard is it going to be to do -150+db in a 98 ford explorer--i have the big3-and a 300amp alt and 4-kinetik2400 batts just for the sub amps and a 200amp alt runing the truck and all my midbass and hiend amps---so can i do this with 2-good-15''subs with like-2000 rms on ea are will i need more power for the subs and what would be the best box setup --i drive it every day so no -spl-box it has to sound good to--- so you tell me what it will take to do it--i dont like -18''-subs and dont have the room for them---this is the max-for the box-all outside---41''w--18''tall--25''deep--thats like 9.4cf let me no if i can do it----any help would be nice-thanks

its not THAT hard, its all about how you build the box. but you have asked the same question in 3 different topics now.. im sure some one told you what you could do in one of them

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

its not THAT hard, its all about how you build the box. but you have asked the same question in 3 different topics now.. im sure some one told you what you could do in one of them

so do i need -4-12''sub--are--2-15''--are--8-10''--what will i have to do what box what port how much power--thats what i need to no--but if you no tell me and i will do it thats what i am asking for---i need to do atlest a 149.0-on a TL so i can piss of my buddy he's got some-JL-thats doing a 147.1 on a TL-in a jeep- and i wont to shut him up--thats all

says the guy with a tiny intergra LOL my boy has an x and he can't do a 50 with 18s and a lot more power than 2000 watts but we do tell him to crank the amp and he hasn't done it yet

Roseville, CA

I think you could send Nightshade a message asking him those questions directly, he has done very well with 2 15s getting over 150DB... and he is very knowledgeable

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I got an 01 explorer sport and I'm pullin 150+ and theres a guy i'm playin catch up with in a 97 explorer pullin a 154+ and we both got 4 15s.. we both got ab 8k rms.

Its all in the install tho man..

Edited by b_smiff

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Im just saying its not THAT hard... if the box is done completely right, which is why i said he should talk to Nightshade.. hes doing 50s with 2 15s

Team DC Audio

says the guy with a tiny intergra LOL my boy has an x and he can't do a 50 with 18s and a lot more power than 2000 watts but we do tell him to crank the amp and he hasn't done it yet

LOL, i dont even know if im over 150 yet... i did 148 as my best befor i upgraded everything.... but yeah, install is everything

Team DC Audio

i had a 99 explorer with 2 dd 9515's and a single dd m3. i competed in usaci and did a 151.2 in stock 0-600 class. here are some pics

PICT0026.jpg

boxpics010.jpg

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png